What We Believe
- We believe that if you have your retirement, kid’s college fund and income at risk everyday by being in private practice that you should be able to PICK your Patients
- We believe YOU the DOCTOR should be happy too
- We believe that healthcare is better when everyone is happy
- We believe that every DOCTOR should have an amazing and successful practice
- We believe that hiring someone to help your practice should be guaranteed
- We believe laughing is healthy and patients love to see that their doctors are real and have real feelings
- We believe that you should share your gifts with the world
- We believe that private practice physician owners should be able to choose which procedures they want to do
- We believe that the procedures doctors in private practice should do are the ones that are fun, fulfilling, easy and fun – ph yeah, did we say fun?
- We believe that doctors can choose how hard they want to work and have time freedom
- We believe that everyone should get what they pay for
- We believe in starting when you are scared
- We believe in doing better daily
- We believe how you deal with failure will determine if you ever get to deal with success
- We believe that happier patients get better quicker
- We believe that when hiring an agency to help, the only thing that counts is your bank deposits (we don’t count clicks, we don’t count likes, we don’t count calls – We only count DOLLARS)
- We believe in happiness
We are a group of consultants lead by our founder Richelle Shaw, award winning successful business owner who wrote the #1 Best Seller – The Million Dollar Equation – and The Million Dollar Equation for Doctors.
Our team has over 30 years of experience in both trusted and innovative strategies to grow practices quickly!
But at the core – our practice is focused on GROWTH. Our consultants start with a inspecting your current business, finding the holes then refocusing and leveraging the opportunities inside. With our “Fresh Eyes”, we then move your practice from stagnant to explosive growth.